Choice Transfer, Public Records Requests, Home School Form,
Other District Forms & InformationPlease contact the district office at 360-855-3500 for forms or information not listed on this page.Public Records Request Process
- Public Records Request Form Link (electronic requests)
- Public information/records requests can be submitted in writing to the Superintendent’s Office, 801 Trail Road, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284.
- Requests may also be made electronically to Jada Trammell at email@example.com. In the subject line please put "Public Records Request" and include your name, address, and telephone number, along with detailed request information in your request.
- Requests may be faxed to 360-855-3574 Attention Jada Trammell.
- Requests will be reviewed and a receipt of response, with the information response date, will be sent within five (5) business days. Please contact the District Office at 360-855-3500 for further questions and/or to ensure electronic requests have been received. For additional information, please reference Board Policy 4040/4040P Public Access to District Records.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Individual school buildings are closed during Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and Summer Break. Requests for student and public records must be made through one of the options listed above. Thank you.
Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction (Homeschool)
A parent who intends to cause his/her child or children to receive home-based instruction in lieu of attendance or enrollment in a public school, approved private school or an extension program of an approved private school must file an annual declaration of intent to do so in the format described on the Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction Form.
The complete the form and submit to the district office as directed on the form. Thank you.
Request for Part-Time Attendance or Ancillary Services for Homeschool or Private School Students
Please complete the form as directed for Home-Based or Private School students that are accessing part-time attendance, sports, or other services provided by the district and submit as directed. Thank you.