Choice Transfer, Public Records Requests,
Other District Forms & InformationPlease contact the district office at 360-855-3500 for forms or information not listed on this page.Public Records Request Process
- Public Records Request Form Link (electronic requests)
- Public information/records requests can be submitted in writing to the Superintendent’s Office, 801 Trail Road, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284.
- Requests may also be made electronically to Kellie Cargile at email@example.com. In the subject line please put "Public Records Request" and include your name, address, and telephone number, along with detailed request information in your request.
- Requests may be faxed to 360-855-3574 Attention Kellie Cargile.
- Requests will be reviewed and a receipt of response, with the information response date, will be sent within five (5) business days. Please contact the District Office at 360-855-3500 for further questions and/or to ensure electronic requests have been received. For additional information, please reference Board Policy 4040/4040P Public Access to District Records.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Individual school buildings are closed during Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and Summer Break. Requests for student and public records must be made through one of the options listed above. Thank you.