ATTENTION: Due to COVID-19, the Sedro-Woolley School District is unable to allow facilities to be used or rented out by groups at this time. Sedro-Woolley School District will continue to consult with the Washington Risk Management Pool, OSPI, and the Skagit County Health Department to evaluate the situation as Washington's Phased Re-Opening progresses.Facility Use Reservation:
The Sedro-Woolley School District facilities are available for community use before school, after school, and on approved non-school days.
Facility Rental Coordinator:Erin McMillan
Phone Number: 360-855-3905Snapshot:
- 6,447 events during the 2018-2019 school year.
- 4,220 events from September 2019-March 2020.
2019-2020 School Year:
- September 2019-379 Events
- October 2019- 662 Events
- November 2019-621 Events
- December 2019-630 Events
- January 2020-705 Events
- February 2020-737 Events
- March 2020-486 Events
- April 2020-N/A
- May 2020-N/A
- June 2020-N/A
Facility Use:SWSD facilities are available for use between 6:00am-9:00pm on approved calendar dates.
- Facility Use Process - How to schedule a facility
- Facility Use Procedures 4260P
- Facility Use Agreement- Elementary/Cascade Middle School
- Facility Use Agreement - Elementary/Cascade Middle School ADA Form
- Facility Use Agreement-Janicki Fields/Fieldhouse
- Facility Use Agreement - Janicki Fields/Fieldhouse ADA Form
- Facility Use Agreement-Sedro-Woolley High School Cafeteria, Classroom, Library
- Facility Use Agreement-Sedro-Woolley High School Cafeteria, Classroom, Library ADA Form
- Facility Use Agreement- Sedro-Woolley High School Auditorium
- Facility Use Agreement- Sedro-Woolley High School Auditorium ADA Form
- Facility Use Agreement-Sedro-Woolley High School Gym/Stadium/Track
- Facility Use Agreement-Sedro-Woolley High School Gym/Stadium/Track ADA Form
- 2020-2021 Facility Use Fee Schedule
- 2020-2021 Important Facility Use Dates
- SWSD Facility Use Rules for Cascade Middle School/All Elementary Schools
- SWSD Facility Use Rules for Janicki Fields/Fieldhouse
- SWSD Facility Use Rules for Sedro-Woolley High School Gym/Stadium/Track
- SWSD Facility Use Rules for Sedro-Woolley High School Cafeteria/Classroom/Library
- SWSD Facility Use Rules for Sedro-Woolley High School Auditorium
RAIN-OUT INFORMATION - FOR JANICKI FIELDS
This information will be updated each weekday during the months of March-May by 2:00pm.
Field 1- FIELD CLOSED
Field 2- FIELD CLOSED
Field 3- FIELD CLOSED
Field 4- FIELD CLOSED
Varsity Field-FIELD CLOSED
JV Field- FIELD CLOSED
C-Team Field-FIELD CLOSED
*To request to use a field, please contact the Facility Rental Coordinator.