Insurance and Medical Leave
- EDS Paid Family Medical Leave
- Washington Apple Health Special Enrollment Period is now available through April 8th
- Apply for Washington Apple Health Medicaid
- Insurance question?
If you or your child are considering self-harm, suicide, or harming someone else – here are numbers to call.
- Skagit County Crisis Line: 1-800-584-3578
- National Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) 24/7
- Crisis Text Line: 741741 (text GO)
Phone Mental Health:
Outpatient Services (Apple Health)
- Compass Health: Toll-free: 1.844.822.7609, or complete Online Referral Form
- Catholic Community Services: Phone: 360.856.3054
- SeaMar: Phone: 360.542.8920
Outpatient Services (Private Insurance)
Benefit information and resources vary significantly person to person. Please check the information on your health insurance card, or call and ask for "Mental Health Providers Covered in Skagit County." You can also check with your employer HR department. Your employer may also offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), typically providing access to confidential telephone support by a licensed mental health professional.