- Officers have weekly meetings that they are expected to attend.
- Members have an open invitation to attend club meetings and activities throughout the year when it is convenient for their schedule.
- Members have NO requirements for attendance. Come when you can!
- IF students want to be affiliated through WA state and nationals in order to compete in STAR events, they WILL need to plan to be a more active member. If they are active regularly, their fees will be paid by the club. Advisors and officers will determine this.
- Meetings will be advertised in the bulletin and on the bulletin boards located in the C building. When in doubt, check with an officer or advisor.
- Meetings take place in C223 or C221.
- Officer elections take place in May every year for the next school year.
- Please check the links on this page or check with an advisor for information about the different positions available and what the job entails.
- The officers include:
Advisors-Mrs. Ovenell-Carter & Mrs. Seidel
Vice President-Hallie Simpson
Public Relations-Haedyn Ruiz & Cora Pierce
STAR Event Coordinator-RoweAnn Wagner