(1) Each school district that has an associated student body program fund must publish the following information about the fund on its web site:
(a) The fund balance at the beginning of the school year;
(b) Summary data about expenditures and revenues occurring over the course of the school year; and
(c) The fund balance at the end of the school year.
(2) Beginning in the 2020-21 school year, each school district that has an associated student body must publish the following information on its web site:
(a) Data related to high school student possession of an associated student body card and high school student participation in school-based extracurricular activities collected under RCW 28A.320.540
(b) The school district's extracurricular activity opportunity gap reduction plan if required under RCW 28A.320.580
(c) A list of optional noncredit extracurricular event attendance and participation fees and the school district policy for waiving and reducing these fees as described under RCW 28A.325.010
(3) The information under this section must be published for each associated student body of the district and each account within the associated student body program fund.
(4) If the school district web site contains separate web sites for schools in the district, the information under this section must be published on the web site of the applicable school of the associated student body.
(5) School districts must add updated annual information to their web sites by each August 31st, except that school districts are only required to maintain the information on the web site from the previous five years.
(6) For purposes of this section, the definitions in RCW 28A.320.530