Dear Samish Families,
As we roll into November we wanted to share how GRATEFUL we are for having the opportunity to serve our Samish Famiies. We cherish each and every one of our students and and are inspired daily watching them learn and grow!
We are also grateful for wonderful community events that you all attend such as our Parent Conferences, Harvest Bash, Rube Goldberg Night, our Veteran's Assembly and Movie Night! Thanks to the staff and parent group for creating these opportunities!
This month we are focused on Citizenship! Ask your students ways in which they:
- Do your share to make your school, your community, and the world a better place
- Take responsibility for what goes on around you.
- Participate in community service.
- Help take care of the environment.
- Be a good neighbor.
- Treat other people with respect and dignity.
- Follow the rules of your family, your school, and your society.
We will be recognizing students who have displayed this trait, and the traits of September and Octobers at our new Celebration Breakfast on December 1st from 8:00-8:45. Every trimester various students will be honored based on the traits they displayed. You will receive an invitation.
Unique in Our Own Way
Include and Accept Others
Never Give Up!
Thank you for sending your amazing children to us. We are committed to supporting them emotionally, socially and academically and truly appreciate our partnership with you.
Principal, Samish Elementary